MENU

Slide

Monday, December 03, 2007



HELLO HELLO! ♥

i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


PasserbyA:
Replied on Tangoboard! :D
I've dozens of mascara too!
Boyf always thought i was mad, and always says:
"WHY BUY SO MANY FOR ONE SMALL FACE!
YOU AH, ONLY KNOW HOW TO SPEND $ HOR!"
=/

Ling: Hello! (:
sgspree.livejournal.com
_spreee.livehournal.com

Hello(: Hi babe! is it at MaryJane?
I went there the other time cos daphy
told me they sell them there,
but it's not really the kind i want.
i want leather ones! hahahahs

Anon1: target spree uh,
i can't really rmb very well but,
Prolly arnd 2-3weeks?
That's approximately how long every spree takes.
Depends on how fast and efficient your spree org is too!



I've seen 2 doctors for the past 3days.
  • food poisoning
  • food poisoning
  • food poisoning
  • food poisoning
  • food poisoning
  • food poisoning
I HAD ENOUGH OF DOCTORS PRODDING MY TUMMY LAH!
HURTS WHEN Y'AL POKE POKE PRESS PRESS LEH! ):

i don't know why it hurts even when i walk arnd my hse,
and i'm so disappointed that i'm sitting here
typing this post instead of being away at the skywalker camp.
I've been waiting for this camp
ever since the last year 2 years ago ended.
That's how much i liked it. ):

I hope i'll be up and well by tmr
so i can at least go and butt in and join everyone!
i dunno what's wrong but everyone's getting sick.
florella's sick, gwen's having food poisoning too.

So my darlings, do takecare & drink more water okay!

Flor says i've a weak stomach,
cos ever since she knew me,
i've had food poisoning like 3-4 times? :/
But then non of the times hurts like how it does now!

While waiting for mummy &daddy to bring me to church.

I look chubby and like a kiddo when i pout/sulk.
But i was really feeling sad and painful all over.


Chubby Cheeks.


3 roses from the boyf:

and he told me he gave a meaning to each rose.
Red rose - I LOVE YOU!
Pink rose - I MISS YOU!
White rose - GET WELL SOON!
Awwwwww.

But he's meeeean,
he confiscated my ibanking device.
control freak! hurh!

I AM VERY ANGRY COS I CAN'T EVEN
DO MY POSTAGE TOPUPS NOW.
AND IT HURTS MY TUMMY TO GO DOWNSTAIRS
TO EFFING TRANSFER VIA ATM.
LEON LIM YU ZHI! ARGH!
I WANT MY LOOOOOOTS!


Things i bought yesterday/today!


Lux Braidstrap Tube Dress


Anna Sui Super Long Mascara Lash



Kose Mascara Fantasist Volume

i know, I'm a mascara fanatic. :x


Anyway, i'm selling these for a friend!



Measurements:
Bust(unstretched/stretched): 9'-18'
Armhole: 10'
Total length: 28'

$23 mailed.
Do mail
bumble_bees88@hotmail.com for any enquiries
or if you're interested in any of them! (:



http://fidelistoh.livejournal.com/914.html#cutid1
Do order now if you wanna secure a slot for yourself! (:
I do accept email orders @ fidelistoh@gmail.com
Thanks for your support girls.

No comments: